This is my morning routine:
1. Meditate – Been away from it for a while. I’ve been missing the benefit of working on my ability to control my thoughts. I swear like every 15 seconds I’m off thinking about something else. I gently bring myself back. It’s amazing how difficult it is to hold one frickin thought at a time. Ugh. I have to start from the beginning. But that’s cool. I’ll work my way up from 8 minutes and to add 1 minute per week. Once the time is up I then hold the vision of my goals in my mind. I see myself living them.
2. Stretch it out – Joint mobility is critical to maintaining healthy movement patterns. I need better range of motion in my hips and shoulders so I work on it everyday.
3. Green Superfood – My daily dose of nature’s most nourishing, cleansing and potent superfoods. This antioxidant rich and carotenoid filled supplement is what I need for a healthy immune function and probiotic balance. Stir it up in 8 0z of water, chase it with 16 0z of water and I’m good! www.Amazinggrass.com
4. 50 Push-ups – I knock out 50 quick push-ups to get the blood flowing. And not fake, half-way push-ups either. Full-range. All the way down. All the way up. 100 coming soon!
5. Chase it with another 16 oz of water. That’s 40 0z of water in 30 minutes. More than some people are drinking ALL DAY. Give you kidneys a break and get your water intake up.
Make it a Great Morning!